Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aurora and the Tiger

These kids are getting a little stir crazy with a preggo momma, so they spend a lot of time doing this with daddy. Yes Casen is wearing a helmet. He had a few accidents but they weren't enough to keep him from going on a "ride".  I am sure that this blanket is going to have a hole from these kids being spun around on the floor, but hey, that's what being a kid is all about. 
Halloween came and went and was a blast.  We got to use our costumes a fair amount.  Between the activities that the town does and the church we made a haul on our candy. The joys of a small town I guess.  I was especially pleased because I worked really hard getting Reagan's sleeping beauty costume made.  I am actually pretty pleased with how it all came out. 

Reagan was princess Aurora and Casen was a tiger. He has a leopard costume that fit him much better but he refused to let it get close to him. Kids are so funny.   Super short post but its a post :) hopefully I can get some more pictures on here, but this computer is driving me crazy and the i pad is too smart for me... I already feel like technology is passing me by. 

2 comments:

  1. OM-HECK! Reagan's costume turned out awesome Rach! I love the pic at the top with helmet Casen, haha! Gabe has that same helmet :D I love the post! Everytime you post I can't believe how big Reagan and Casen are. Now how about a cute preggo belly pic already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second petrice.....cute belly pic pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete